Friday, October 9, 2009

Oestrogen Issues

You know, my other blog has decided to act up on me again, so, I have decided to concentrate on this one, until he (wordpress blog) decides to behave themselves and know that I need to update stuff on it.

So, I decided to have my mpango wa kando blog ... no wonder it happens in real life. I mean, when one decides to be a swell-head, then there is always someone in the ranks waiting to fill in the void.

I had almost forgotten why I gave up female company. To be honest, I think I should stick by my gunz. Gals, me included, can be a source of such heart ache and confusion - need I say more. Thank heavens I have never got into a cat fight (and Lord, I'd like to keep it that way).

So, my galz and I dolled oursleves up, ready to go paint the town red. It had been ages since we did the night scene together. Talk of menless chics doing their thing (not that we need men everytime we go onthe rave), but ... you need a strong pair of arms just in case.

The partying in one of the Uptown night spots was to die for. We were dolled up and looked every inch like the landed women. We walked into and almost empty club wondering where everyone else was ... until an hour and a half later, the place was full to capacity. Making your way to the ladies seemed like walking through a mud pool ...

We partied into the wee hours. What happens when 3 out of 6 people need to go home - not that they are tiored or bored, but because, the body bolts and one just has to go home?! IT leaves the other 3 people disgruntled - yes! But What to do. When nature calls, we have no choice but to heed her call.

We left the party scene, but there was a cold war brewing and it has been for the past almost 7 days now.

I almost forgot that I promised myself not to party hard with my kind, but it seems I need a wake-up call before I get it through my skull. And because of that my dears, I am going out ont he rave alone.

Loneliness comes in triplets my friends:

  1. No close as such gal pals - most are dating hunks of men who I hope aint gay when darkness covers the light of day.
  2. No close as such pals - most are in loving (convenient relationships) - where 2 is company and 3 is a crowd (3, which also includes a cell phone).
  3. No bossom buddies - cos no one wants you slicing them of their man/woman
Got to run, cos I have run short of words to say. WE'll see you a little later when my faculties are working in tandem.

No comments:

Post a Comment