True, we live in a free world, where you ask for what you want without batting an eyelid.
Being direct can sometimes be termed as rude and disrespectful, but to me, I think it's the best way to deal with some issues and situations - note: some.
Matters of the heart have many a times left so many of us at our wits end. I have been through some really embarrassing moments with men, sometimes I wonder how I manage to still walk with my head held up high. A gal pal of mine recently share with me some mail she had received from this brother - an ex to be precise.
This guy, wanted to bewith her so much - call it desperate to be with her so much. He could not believe that someone else was getting next to her and blah! blah! blah! So, he kept calling, sending text messages and even gone as far as asking her if she is horny and needs for him to come to her and help her out! My sentments exactly.
All along, I thought it is us chics who are termed as desperate (very derogatory term) - needing a man to come satisfyour sexual urge - and trying until he gives in (half-heartedly) and thinking that we nailed him at lasat. Thing is, men do it to get us off their ba,cks. Period!
Don;t believe me, ask around. They'll tell you exactly how they do it.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment