Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cliches

Morning people.

I had the greatest weekend in a long time. For the first time in so long, I actually asked myself, 'Is it Sunday?' Only for me to get back into real time and realise it is a Monday. Damn! Where does the time go when you are having a good time. That was the greatest weekend ever - thanks to my gal pals and my lollipop.

Anyway, back to the here and now.

This morning while on the matatu to work, there was the usual discussion on radio - family, sex, money ...

This man calls and says, in all the 18 years he was married to his wife, they only had sex 20 times.

Yes!

And as if that is not enough, they had dated for 3 years and not on any single occasion did they get intimate,until they were married.

Do you know I laughed. Yes! I laughed. Because, the man had to divorce the woman cos he was not being 'entertained'.

Another man called and said he dated his wife for a year and a half without sex and upon marriage, there was no change because, he wasn't getting the cookie.

Lolest!

You know, just because a woman holds onto dear little cookie - don't mean that when the man deflowers you on the wedding night, marriage life will be bliss cos he'll 'respect' you for keeping your legs crossed. No disrespect to any man or woman here,but you and I know that most men have been around the block and know what they want and what satisfies them - it's not just a woman's culinary skills, nah ah!

They lied to you when they told you that 'the only way' to a man's heart is through his stomach. That phrase is so 15th Century. And on top of that, the sooner we the females accept that men are natural hunters, the better life on this earth will be for us.

I'd have said some more, but let me keep it short and let you ponder more upon this little subject.

So, to the ladies out there - please, get a life! Cinderella happened only once, in a fiction story from the English society (NOTE - English society).

People are actually galled by the talk on that particular stationt his morning. I mean, if you know matatu operators tune in to that station every single morning, then please, ride on a bicycle or a tuk tuk or better still, walk to town//work.

It's so human nature to always complain when we are being told the truth about ourselves. I agree that people talk about sex very loosely nowadays, but isn't it good that people are actually talking about sex - instead of pretending that it does not happen and ... I don't know. For heaven's sake, why do people like pretending?

And to the men, if you keep deflowering, don't expect to marry a virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment