Friday, October 9, 2009

Lying Bitch Niggaz

Now, forgive my not so good title for this post, but that is what I feel for some sorry ass niggas (did I say niggas again? my bad).

Forgive my lan,guage, but blame it on watching too much of Pimp Chronicles by Katt Williams. I got me a dvd - The American Hustle - and I laughed myself to tears. I'm sure myneighbours must have thought that I lost it, cos for one, I stay alone - so do two of my neighbours ...

Now, back to my beef with bitch niggas (borrowed from Katt). This goes out to my brothers. I got nothing but love for you guys, but there are times when you really put your foot in your mouth and when you talk, it's all muffled up and you think you're making an impression - only, you are making a fool of yourself.

Gone are the days when you would lie to little mama - why is that?

Scenario 1: Little Mama sends you a text message requesting for your presence at her presentation - for moral support. I thought you'd feel privileged to be invited for these rare ocassions. But no! Just cos Little mama says, that it's not a booty call, you decide to come up with all manner of excuses, yet when you give her a booty call, you expect her to come running to daddy.

Scenario 2: Little mama calls you to come comfort her after her big dawg dumps her round little butt for another brother - yes, her big dawg dumps her little round ass for another brother (it'shappening, don't give me that look - please nah ah!). Instead of outrightly laying her down gently, you go ahead to give her tales of how you are arranging to receive your folks who are dropping in at your place fromthe village cos your daddy needs to go for his insulin shots (no pun intended here) ... Brother! Puhleeeze!!!!

The woman can see right through your skull that you are pulling a fast one on her. If you cannot go help cover her ass when she's making that presentation, then puhleeezee, just say you have plans already instead of saying, let me get back to you in the next 36 hours. For pete's sake, Little mama put it clearly that it aint no booty call - why can't you give her the enefit of the doubt and just play along with the request!!!! Is it really that difficult to bend backwards, just for once????!!!!

Since when did one's niece come to her uncle's with her boyfriend to spend the weekend?! I mean, she's 20 her boyfie is the same age and the uncle is like 35!!!!! Puhleeze bitch niggas - get a better lie. No matre woman can fall for such a line. If you do not want to entertain little mama, tell her straight up. We're not high school kids - neither are we at a dress rehearsal for La Muher ... we're mature people here. Call a spade a spade - not a big spoon.

Clearly, some men hav eno balls or hair ontheir chest to bite the bullet. Tsk! tsk! tsk! So sad my friends.

If you fall inthis category, I'm sorry, but we;re not inhigh school and such performances don;t earn you marks. And so I see ... Umma burn your bridges!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment