Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How and Why?!

It's been ages since I last blogged - unfortunately, my darling blog is not cooperating, so I decided to set up camp here, at least for the time being, until things get sorted out on wordpress ... unless of course my suspicions are true that some of my cookies have been disabled.

What a bummer - what a stringer, what a disappointment.

Anyway, so here I am, bored as ever - but wondering how come these enumerators haven't paid me a visit to reassure me that I am still a legal Kenyan citizen. But that's not my problem is it? To some extent yes! But then again, I stayed home as directed, but no one came.

How is it that something that has been planned for in a nation - sovereign as ours, seems like a failed Chemistry lab experiment?!

No comments:

Post a Comment